In order to locate a one-family mobile home in the city limits, you must first do the following before the mobile home can be located on your property.

  1. Fill out an application at City Hall, 300 Main Street in Collins
  2. Pay $25 fee to run notice in local newspaper.
  3. Have public hearing to receive concerns or complaints.

The City of Collins Board of Aldermen will make a decision to approve or disapprove your petition after all steps are taken.